Just another OpenETC Wordpress site

hello

Hello everyone!

My name is Ruining Feng.Currently studying computer science at the University of Victoria. I am from Vancouver. In the three years of university, my abilities in all aspects have been developed. It can be said that after three years of study in university, I already have the ability to adapt to social work.

In terms of study, I worked hard and worked tirelessly, striving for the good time of university to study. I have learned a lot, and I have learned how to learn. Using this method, in addition to the courses offered by the school, I also taught myself network database, web page production, graphic design and other knowledge, which enriched my spare time and laid a good foundation for my future. So far, I have mastered the basics of this major and basic knowledge about networking.

In terms of work, I have participated in the construction and maintenance of the UVIC CSSA student community, making it one of the favorite on-campus sites for students. At present, the experience of participating in the construction and practice of distance education in the school not only consolidates the existing knowledge, but also arouses my strong desire to learn, and makes me continue to forge ahead and improve.

In life, I live frugally and have a wide range of hobbies. Participate in many practical activities to continuously enrich and improve yourself.

The future study and work will be a test of my knowledge and a challenge to my life. I will constantly improve myself and improve myself in my work.

1. wasd

Hi Ruining,
    Your post is very inspiring to me. I can see that you are developing your own skills and having a rewarding time at UVic. Glad that we can learn new stuff together this summer!
    Judy

2. gavinge

OMG, the fish is so cute!!! Kiss kiss

• ruining

Kiss Kiss!